Put your income

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kirsten Dunst

Kirsten Dunst
undefined

Date of Birth
30 April 1982, Point Pleasant, New Jersey, USA


Birth Name
Kirsten Caroline Dunst

Nickname
Kiki

Height
5' 6" (1.68 m)

Mini Biography
Kirsten Caroline Dunst was born on April 30, 1982 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, USA to Klaus Dunst, a German medical-services exec. who's now stationed in New Jersey while the rest of his family lives on the West Coast. Klaus separated from Kirsten's mother Inez Dunst, a former art-gallery owner. She also has a brother named Christian, who was born in 1986. Kirsten started out in showbiz at the age of three, where she began filming television commercials (a grand total of more than 70). She made her feature film debut in a segment of Woody Allen's 1989 filmNew York Stories (1989). Shortly after in the same year her family moved to Los Angeles, where her film career took off.

In 1994 she made her breakthrough performance in Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994) alongside such stars as Brad Pittand Tom Cruise. Her performance earned her a Golden Globe nomination, the MTV Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and the Saturnaward for Best Young Actress. In 1995, she was named one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People. Over the next few years she made a string of hit movies including Little Women (1994), Jumanji (1995) and Small Soldiers (1998).

2000 was Kirsten's biggest year yet - she received rave reviews for her role as Lux Lisbon in Sofia Coppola's Independent film The Virgin Suicides (1999). She proved her status as a leading actress in the comedy hit Bring It On (2000), and she graduated from Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles in June of that year. She is now working on her own production company with her mother called "Wooden Spoon Productions."
IMDb Mini Biography By: TrendEkiD@aol.com

Trivia
Was a Ford model as a child.
Beat out Christina Ricci for roles in Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994) and Little Women (1994).
Attended the Anne Rice's Memnoch Ball in New Orleans in 1995.
One of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People of 1995.
The daughter of Klaus and Inez (née Rupprecht) Dunst; her parents separated in 1995. Following this she lived with her mother and brother Christian in Southern California.
She is working on her own production company with her mother called "Wooden Spoon Productions". The name symbolizes women and creativity. It was inspired by her grandmother, who used wooden spoons to keep her in line when she was a girl.
Graduated from Notre Dame High School, a private Catholic high school in Los Angeles, in May/June 2000.
Turned down the role of Angela in American Beauty (1999).
Went to the Ranney School in Tinton Falls, New Jersey up until the sixth grade, when she left to pursue her career in California.
Made her singing debut performing the song "Dream Of Me" from Get Over It (2001).
Nabbed the lead role of Peter Parker's girlfriend, Mary Jane Watson, in Spider-Man (2002) after Kate Hudson and Alicia Witt turned it down.
She performed her first screen kiss, at the tender age of 11, with Brad Pitt in the movie Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles(1994).
Name is pronounced "Keer-sten" (not "Kur-sten").
One of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People of 2002.
One of Teen People Magazine's "25 Hottest Stars under 25" [2002]
She is of Swedish and German descent.
Furthered her singing career with a song that appears durings the end credits to The Cat's Meow (2001).
Voted the 2nd Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September 2002.
Auditioned along with Kate Hudson to replace Sarah Polley for the role of Penny Lane in Almost Famous (2000), she didn't get the part butCameron Crowe later said it was "very, very close".
Was in a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal (December 2002-June 2004).
Her nickname is Kiki as when she was a child she could not pronounce Kirsten. She then provided the voice of Kiki in the English dubbing of the Miyazaki animated feature, Majo no takkyûbin (1989) (aka "Kiki's Delivery Service").
Her favourite store is Blue Bag.
She was offered the role of Chrissy in Now and Then (1995), but she turned it down as the role required her to gain weight.
Her favorite movies are Annie Hall (1977) and Edward Scissorhands (1990), whilst her favorite television shows are "Friends" (1994), "Curb Your Enthusiasm" (2000) and "Da Ali G Show" (2000).
According to producer Mark Gordon, she visited her then boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal at the set of the film The Day After Tomorrow (2004) and that visit gained her an uncredited cameo appearance
Ranked #25 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
Is a fan of the television show "The Office" (2001) and admits she is a huge fan of Ricky Gervais.
Like her Bring It On (2000) character "Torrance Shipman," Kirsten was a cheerleader in high school.
She wore a red wig in Spider-Man (2002).
She was called back to reshoot some scenes for Get Over It (2001) while filming the first Spider-Man (2002) movie, which explains why her character suddenly goes from blond to red in a few scenes.
Hosted the MTV Movie Awards in 2001 along with Jimmy Fallon
Jake Gyllenhaal gave Kirsten a gray and white kitten for her birthday. She named the cat Sophie.
Takes Tap dancing lessons.
Was ranked #15 in E's 50 cutest child stars all grown-up.(2005).
Her grandparents Hermann and Inge Dunst live in Hamburg.
Has dyed her hair several times for a movie; she dyed it brown for her role in Mona Lisa Smile (2003) and then red for her role in Spider-Man 3(2007).
Lives in New York and Los Angeles. [2007]
Was originally cast as Clear Rivers in Final Destination (2000).
Was listed as a potential nominee on the 2008 Razzie Award nominating ballot. She was suggested in the Worst Actress category for her performance in the film Spider-Man 3 (2007). She failed to receive a nomination however.
Has checked herself into the Cinque Lodge rehab facility in Utah, the same facility which Eva Mendes, Kellan Rhude and Lindsay Lohanchecked into [February 8, 2008].
Was ranked #24 on Entertainment Weekly's '30 Under 30' the actress list. (2008).
Her breakout role was in Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994), which was based on a novel by Anne Rice. She later starred in the music video "I knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden, a band which got their name from the vampire novels of Anne Rice.
Was in a relationship with Fabrizio Moretti (January-March 2007).
Was in a relationship with Johnny Borrell (March-May 2007).
Is in a relationship with Jason Boesel (February 2010).
Stated that her personal favorite film of hers is Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994).
Was in a relationship with Tobey Maguire, having met him on the set of Spider-Man (2002) (March 2001-March 2002).
Is the former best friend of Maggie Gyllenhaal, having met on the set of Mona Lisa Smile (2003). Maggie introduced Kirsten to her brother Jake Gyllenhaal, resulting in their subsequent relationship.
Replaced Penélope Cruz as Justine in Melancholia (2011) after Cruz dropped out of the project in order to film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011).
Her father, Klaus Hermann Dunst, was born August 15, 1946.

Personal Quotes
I'd like to grow up and be beautiful. I know it doesn't matter, but it doesn't hurt.
Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you.
Why would I cry over a boy? I would never waste my tears on a boy. Why waste your tears on someone who makes you cry?
On turning down the role of Angela in American Beauty (1999): "When I read it, I was 15 and I don't think I was mature enough to understand the script's material. I didn't want to be kissing Kevin Spacey. Come on! Lying there naked with rose petals?".
"My cat, because he's fun to play with, he'd entertain me, and I could eat him if I was really hungry." (on what her luxury item would be on survivor)
"I'm never going to say anything about who I'm dating unless I'm married or engaged." - 2002
"I run the treadmill whenever I can do it with weights." (when asked how she stays in shape) - 2002
Everybody smokes! Models, actresses, everyone! Don't they realize that it's gross? I understand it's an addiction, but it still pains me to see my friends do it.
So many teen films are overproduced and people are going to burnout on the subject.
I think vegetarians - for a lot of them - it's about a lack of commitment to life and relationships. There are some who just like the fact that they're controlling something in their life.
And in the next film they've got to bring in another female character. Just give me the acting; she can do all the falling and fighting.
(on money) I think one of my credit cards is corporate for my company, Wooden Spoons Productions. I don't know; my financial adviser does that. I don't handle that shit.
"I want to go on "Crossing Over with John Edward" (1999). I'd like to be regressed to find out about my past lives".
(On Spider-Man (2002))"I really wanted the role because I knew it would give my career a boost, especially in foreign markets where I don't feel I'm that well known".
"The Virgin Suicides (1999) showed I could nail a very difficult character, while Bring It On (2000) brought a great deal of joy to young girls. These are the beautiful rewards of being an actress".
On every film I do, whenever there are other girls my age, I think it's definitely up to me to set the pace. That's because I've had a lot of experience and I think there's always a certain amount of professionalism that should be maintained.
(On Bring It On (2000)): We're breaking boundaries. And we're not doing the same old little cliché of, "Oh, cheerleaders are dumb, so let's make fun of them".
I have never done a drug in my life. I tried smoking once. Hated it. I don't want to infect myself with cancer.
Whenever I have to smoke for a character, I make sure they're fake cigarettes. It's a terrible habit, and I can't believe kids still want to do it.
What actor do you really take seriously who becomes a singer? It's kind of ridiculous. I can't think of anybody.
"It would actually be really interesting if Spider-Man died. Why doesn't the superhero ever die? I think if Mary Jane was alone, pregnant and he died, she could give birth to a spider baby and carry on the series with another young boy or something like that." - July 2004
(On kissing Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994) ): "It was horrible, I hated it. Brad and Tom were like my big brothers on the set, so it was like kissing your big brother - totally gross."
"You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you're excited for the day? That's one of my main goals in life." quoted in Womans World (1-24-06)
I don't try to be sexy, but if you are sexy it comes out. If you're not, you're not.
On Marie Antoinette (2006): "It's kind of like a history of feelings rather than a history of facts. So don't expect a masterpiece theatre, educational Marie Antoinette biopic".
I like people more undone than made up. Patricia Arquette is the ultimate. She's not anorexic or perfectly tan, she's not trying to be anything but what she is, and that's the most sexy thing.


undefined


kirsten dunst 21

Kirsten Dunst - kirsten-dunst wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment